1. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
2. Report to client management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
3. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
4. Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
5. Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
6. Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
7. Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural
8. Prepare adjusting journal entries.
9. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
10. Report to client management regarding the finances of establishment.
11. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
12. Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletableassets.
13. Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
14. Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
15. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
16. Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax plans.
17. Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
18. Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.
19. Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
20. Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitatefinancial planning.
21. Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, or expenditures.
Must have bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with accounting focus
Must have 18 months of experience as accountant
MUST MAIL Cover Letter AND Resume to:
Sundra Zhao, Simon & Edward, LLP; 17506 Colima Road, #101,
Rowland Heights, CA 91748